On The Day
NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE DAY
Race Day Timetable
09.15am – Sprite Sprint – (5-9 year olds)
09.25am – (Warm-up)
10.00am – Windsor Women’s 10k start
On Site On The Day
- Refreshments including hot/cold food and hot/cold drinks.
- Secure baggage marquee.
- Secure parking
Make sure that take part in our Aerobic warm up, taken by a Qualified Instructor, it is great fun and certainly gets you warmed up!
What Happens On Race Day
You have taken the bit between your teeth and have entered your first race – but what happens now?
We will send you your race number through the post together with information about car parking etc. If you have not received anything by the week before you must contact the Race Office – go to the Contact page.
Make sure that you have everything you need, ready and packed the night before – make a check list of the most important items:
- Shoes (make sure you have worn them before you race in them!)
- Clean socks.
- Vest / T-shirt.
- Track bottoms.
- Warm Top (Waterproof if weather is likely to be bad).
- Extra clothes in case the weather is cold/wet.
- Race number/Race Information book
- Safety pins (for your number).
- Bottle of water.
- Energy bar / banana for post race.
- Travel information (Any travel tickets you may have bought).
This is not a definitive list but does cover the most important items that you will need.
You can then reunited with family and friends, get warm/dry kit on and reflect on what was a fantastic achievement!